Sunday 15 May 2011

Frustration!

i first i had no internet, then i couldn' t upload the photos and now i have lost the one and only key to the security lock on my computer. well i have another key but it is attached to our caravan keys in the south of france! what a pain! how can you lose a key in a motor home. easily. i lost my glasses for 6 months. they were eventually found under the pump when it was replaced. amazing! we have looked everywhere so have given up and am trying to blog by using my blackberry. no capital letters at the moment. in the meantime the computer is attached by its security cable to the front passenger seat. i have suggested to walter that he should take the seat apart so i can get my computer out. he just laughed so i take it he is not interested in this idea!
i am now going to console myself with a glass of red wine.
beer and lemonade is not good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment