Wednesday 6 July 2011

Camping Manjastre continued

Tonight as I write this blog I am sitting at a table overlooking the swimming pool. It is 9 pm and the night is warm. I am surrounded by other people using their computers and there is a sound of people talking in the background. They are the social people who are not so obsessed with technology. Back in our camp site all is calm and Raphy is asleep. I think they are waiting for me to return so that we can play cards.
Since Monday the sun has been relentless but then I am not complaining.
Today Aaron and I took the children to the soft play area, which is by the airport. It was quite expensive but we sat and read in the shade while the children played on the equipment.
Raphy was in his element amongst all the balls. He also could not escape!
Mia and Abi played lots of games, including hide and seek!
A deserted pool! The water is a superb 23 degrees. We are doing lots of swimming and I am swimming laps in the morning for 30 minutes, in an attempt to work off some of the food I have eaten. Some hope!
Kylie, Aaron and Raphy in the water. Raphy no longer screams, although he does not enter the water willingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment