Wednesday 7 January 2015

Ice skating

Ice skating on the rink at the Rond in Houten.  It is very cheap here, and no time limits either.  

I am not on ice skates.  Rather I am walking around in my boots, and the ice has plenty of powdery ice on it, so there is no danger of slipping over.  Raphy has skates that have two blades on each skate.  Very stable.   Mia and Abi, however, are becoming very proficient skaters.
Abi pushing Raphy on the plastic seal.  He loves this.
Now I am pushing Raphy.  No effort required on his part.  He would have spent the whole time being pushed around.
Mia and I pausing for breath.  Raphy no doubt is thinking, about how long he can convince us to push him around.
And to finish the day, I temporarily lost the trailer key, which luckily had been dropped at the skating rink.   Kylie and Aaron's brand new bike trailer, locked securely to a bike rack at the Rond.  I spent an hour or so trying to find it, before retracing my steps back to the skating rink.   Such a drama to end a very successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment