Sunday 12 June 2011

Birthdays

Well, my birthday is now well and truely over. It was a lovely few days, birthday messages on Facebook, emails, skyping, cards, presents, breakfast in bed, lunch out, shopping and finally a birthday party with the family. A perfect birthday and one I enjoyed very much, especially as I could relax as there were no work distractions.
Lucy busy making pastries for the party (yummy).
There was still painting to do at Donna's house though! Scott hard at work painting the stair well, once we managed to get him out of bed!
All those spindles on the stair railings were a pain to paint!The birthday cake! Walter very cunningly made up tall and short candles so that they represented 66 years. You can only see my blouse and cardigan as the full photo was not flattering, due no doubt to the number of glasses of wine that I had consumed!I shared the cake with Jackson, who will be 9 in a weeks time. The 9 candles also represented his age!
Walter and Scott looking thoughtful!The girls in a party mood!Back to normal again now, that is once I get back down to earth again, after all the excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment