Monday 29 August 2011

Running

We have been out running every morning, that is Donna runs. I manage a half walk/half jog. Most days we run on a track at the bottom of the hill behind the camp site and then along the back road. We keep an eye out for wild boar and the men that hunt them on Sundays and public holidays. The men are more dangerous I think! Then we swim a few laps of the pool. After two weeks I make a resolution that I will keep up with the running and swimming when I return to the UK but I never do of course.
As a change, we went running along the path on the sea front of Le Lavandou and La Faviere, which was empty except for runners and walkers.
Some of the beach sun lounger areas were already set up for business. This one was particularly luxurious with its white net curtains, luxury seating and pot plants. Sun loungers cost between $12 to $20 a day to hire, depending on the location. The areas also have a restaurant so you do not have to move far, in order to eat. All at a cost of course.
Setting up for the day.
Looking back to Le Lavandou from La Faviere.
Donna looking glamorous and sporty. I forgot my running gear so had to resort to a variety of items, which were definitely not sporty looking. No image, sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment