Friday 25 March 2011

Out and about

My laptop has finally been returned to Dell to have the web cam fixed but I am lost without it. However I am using the time to think about a serious diet and fitness. All that lovely food during the past six months plus too many milky coffees have token their toll. It is mostly all around my stomach!

The weather is absolutely beautiful with clear skies and brilliant sunshine. It almost feels like it will last forever! An inspiration to get out and start exercising seriously rather than just cruising around on our bicycles like we did in Holland.

Some of the spring flowers in the garden but sitting looking at them can be a distraction.
The woods are showing lots of green, an invitation to do lots of serious walking.
We actually got out on our bicycles and rode up some hills although Donna ran as fast as us!
Looking fit but this an illusion. I must lose the spare tyre!
Today we walked down to Bexley Village, which was impressive because we had to walk back up the hill again. However we ruined it all by calling into an Italian cafe for coffee and cake.

The church in Bexley Village.
This afternoon I started on the weights, perhaps I can shift the extra fat to my shoulders!

No comments:

Post a Comment