Monday 30 September 2013

Uploading Photos

I am very happy. After two years I can finally upload photos to Blogspot using my tablet. And it is so easy. And so quick too.

When I bought the tablet, a PackardBell Liberty Tab, two years ago I tried to upload photos onto my blog. Disappointingly it would not upload the photos. As it was an Android tablet, it should have been very easy. So for the next two years I continued to carry my laptop with me when travelling so I could write my blog.

 But no more.

After researching the web I came to the realisation it was a simple problem that could be fixed. After a bit of advice from a helpful assistant at PC World I downloaded the Firebox browser. I then used it to upload the photo above onto Blogspot. And hey presto my problem has been fixed. 




 Good news.








No comments:

Post a Comment