Saturday 26 October 2013

Around Houten

I have a new camera, a Samsung WB800F, with wifi and a touch screen.   It has lots of options, and easy to use.   An explanation pops up when you touch an option.   One cannot go wrong with this camera.   I like that fact that I can now take photographs inside, and they come out perfectly, without even using the flash.

So I tried out the camera, around Houten, in order to get used to it.  

Raphy riding his Scoot, very quickly, so I used the 'action freeze' option.
The canal, using the 'landscape' option.
 Mia and Abi standing in a shop, using the 'auto' option.
 Mia, Abi and Raphy being a bit silly.   The woman passing us is also laughing.
 I have managed to photograph a nearly straight Dom.    Getting better!
 Mia, Abi and Raphy standing on a 'rock platform'.   This was an amazing 3D painting on the pavement in Houten.
 My new fur scarf, bought at the material market in Utrecht.   But will I ever get a chance to wear it, seeing that we spend most of our winters in Australia.
I love my new camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment