Monday 20 October 2014

New clothes

My new clothes, not worn yet.   I am sure you would like to see them on, rather than lying on the table. But I felt too tired after a day riding the bike to and from the swimming pool.  Another blog in the making there.  

So this is the coat, dark grey, and 45% wool.  Lovely and warm for winter, when it eventually comes our way.  At the moment it is so mild, no need even for a light weight coat.  
 And the beautiful dark pink trousers, or pants as they call them in Australia.  A patterned cotton material with a small percentage of elastane, just to make them super comfortable.  I love elastane.
I am not sure how I am going to get all my new clothes back to the UK.  Cabin bag luggage is so small on Easy Jet, and the handbag has to fit into the cabin bag.  One small cabin bag, total.  Unless one pays more money to send a larger bag in the hold.  And I refuse to do that, against my principles.  So I guess I will be wearing a lot of clothes, and I have done this before.  A bit suffocating.  Luckily I am not prone to fainting.  Hopefully it will be cold on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment