Sunday 26 February 2012

Singapore

Well here we are again, back in Singapore and ready for the last leg home.     I think I am ready to go home as little things are getting on my nerves here, such as waiting for a long time for the hot water to come through, the room card not working properly in the lift, and the internet connection in the room not working at all.   I am currently sitting in the restaurant, using the Wi Fi connection for one hour.    One must not grumble!    

We have done a little shopping.   Retail therapy.   Walter has finally bought the camera he has always really wanted.    Hopefully he will let me put some of his photos onto the blog.   I bought a computer bag to replace my old faithful one, which in the end could not cope with the weight of all the charges and cords, which came apart on the trip through New Zealand.    


I am eating my favourite food, roti prata dipped into curry sauce.    We are eating this tonight as well.
 Raffles Hotel, such memories there.
 A typical Singapore street, lots of traffic moving fast, and freely.  
 Raffles City Shopping Centre, built on reclaimed land.    Shopping paradise.
And tomorrow, it will be back to London.    Minus some clothes.    How can one lose four shirts and two sun frocks!    And I have no idea where they are.    Somewhere in NZ, is about the closest I can get.
   
Looking forward to seeing our family.   And the UK in all its early Spring glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment