Sunday 7 December 2014

A slight mishap

My new telephone.   An Honor 6, comes under the Huawei umbrella, from China.   A fantastic mobile, and very fast at uploading data.  And not expensive to buy either.  Great.    I love it.

But can you spot the current problem?
Yes, the glass has been shattered in one corner, and there are a couple of cracks across the face of it too.   For the first week I had no cover for the telephone.  And the telephone was very slippery.  So of course it slipped out of my hands, and onto concrete.    It did not bounce.

The telephone still works, and I have become used to the shattered look in one corner.  Gives it an extra dimension.

Huawei, and especially the Honor part of it, will fix the glass, at a cost.   I was very impressed with the telephone service centre.  As it was a very new telephone, they had difficulty locating a repairer, but they did, and rang me back with the information.    A bag has been sent to me, in order to send the telephone away to be repaired.  Hopefully it will not be too expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment