Friday 26 July 2013

Jeff - the continuing story

 Yesterday Jeff ate small locusts which were much slower, and after eating them quickly he spent the day looking at me through the glass.   Very fat and happy looking.     

Jeff needs a bit of exercise and he certainly got it this morning.    The crickets I gave him were very fast, and Jeff had to really work hard to try and catch them.   This is why he is crouching behind a rock, hiding, and ready to pounce.
I also got a bit of exercise trying to put the crickets into the plastic bag, in order to shake the calcium powder over them.    I hope Jeff enjoyed the extra taste.   Two crickets escaped and I had to chase them around the room.  I managed to grab one with a tissue but the other is still at large, no doubt with plans to surprise me when I am least expecting it.   Anyway it has had a lucky escape, for the moment.

Apparently lizards can become obese!   A fact that one does not associate with lizards.

No comments:

Post a Comment