Friday 1 October 2010

Mishaps

Another day of walking, which has resulted in blisters for me. Of course if I had packed my Merrill trainers I would not have had a problem but I ran out of room in my case so wore a pair of shoes here - bad news. So tonight I had to wear Crocs out to dinner - very fetching. I bought a pair of Ecco sandels for $90 (£45) on the way home so hope the weather is good in NZ so I can wear them. I have bought a larger second bag so can now fit another pair of shoes in. The zip in my soft bag came away from the material (I had not even left London). We had to get a roll of sticky tape and bind the bag up - luckily it worked otherwise I would have had all my goods and chattels spread over the airport. The only other mishap was due to leaving the SD card in my computer so when we went to Sentosa Walter could only take a few photos.

1 comment:

  1. ouch glad you got some good sandals. I did say you needed a bigger case lol. you are a woman after all and for some reason our shoes and makeup takes up a lot of room lol x

    ReplyDelete